Overview of Fixed-Bottom Offshore Webinar
Join NREL at the upcoming Overview of Fixed-Bottom Offshore Webinar to explore the foundational technical information you need to navigate the growing offshore wind industry.
This webinar is designed to establish foundational knowledge about the traditional fixed-bottom offshore wind industry and will cover the basics of:
- Context of offshore wind development in the United States
- Global technology trends
- Types of fixed-bottom foundation designs
- Economics for U.S. regions where fixed-bottom systems might be deployed
- Siting considerations
- Market status
- Associated offshore wind infrastructure and operations/maintenance
- Factors that drive fixed-bottom wind development forward.
U.S. Department of Energy – WINDExchange Program
To register for this event, please complete and submit this form.
Data and Privacy Notice
If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact Elizabeth Gill.