The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is transforming energy through research, development, commercialization, and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
Partner with us to accelerate the transition of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies to the marketplace.
Find NREL-developed data sets, maps, models, and tools used for the analysis of energy and energy efficiency technologies.
Explore our current job postings, which include research positions and other career opportunities in a variety of fields.
Learn about the basics of our research areas—bioenergy, geothermal, hydrogen, solar, transportation, wind, and water.
New Infrastructure Perception and Control Lab Merges Transportation and Computational Science
March 20, 2023
March 17, 2023
NREL Regional Analysis Can Help Accelerate Production and Delivery of Sustainable Aviation Fuel
March 16, 2023
Beneath the Surface: From Holes to Coal to Tides: Patrick O'Byrne's Journey to Clean Energy
March 15, 2023
- U.S. Solar Photovoltaic System and Energy Storage Cost Benchmarks
- Electrification of Aircraft: Challenges, Barriers, and Potential Impacts
- Fall 2021 Solar Industry Update
- There's No Place Like Home: Residential Parking, Electrical Access, and Implications for the Future of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- An Examination of the Hydropower Licensing and Federal Authorization Process