The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is transforming energy through research, development, commercialization, and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
Partner with us to accelerate the transition of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies to the marketplace
over 45 years
Find NREL-developed data sets, maps, models, and tools used for the analysis of energy and energy efficiency technologies.
Explore our current job postings, which include research positions and other career opportunities in a variety of fields.
Learn about the basics of our research areas—bioenergy, geothermal, hydrogen, solar, transportation, wind, and water.
June 27, 2022
June 23, 2022
June 21, 2022
June 17, 2022
- U.S. Solar Photovoltaic System and Energy Storage Cost Benchmarks
- Electrification of Aircraft: Challenges, Barriers, and Potential Impacts
- Fall 2021 Solar Industry Update
- There's No Place Like Home: Residential Parking, Electrical Access, and Implications for the Future of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- An Examination of the Hydropower Licensing and Federal Authorization Process