The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is transforming energy through research, development, commercialization, and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
Partner with us to accelerate the transition of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies to the marketplace.
Find NREL-developed data sets, maps, models, and tools used for the analysis of energy and energy efficiency technologies.
Explore our current job postings, which include research positions and other career opportunities in a variety of fields.
Learn about the basics of our research areas—bioenergy, geothermal, hydrogen, solar, transportation, wind, and water.
NREL Power Electronics Researcher Wins ASME Avram Bar-Cohen Memorial Medal
June 5, 2023
NREL's Gallium Oxide Power Module Represents Innovation on Nearly Every Front
June 5, 2023
News Release: Heliostat Consortium Announces Funding Awards Aimed at Lowering Costs and Barriers to Widespread Heliostat Deployment
June 1, 2023
NREL Collaborates With Volvo Group To Chart Course Toward Zero-Emission Commercial Vehicles
May 31, 2023
- U.S. Solar Photovoltaic System and Energy Storage Cost Benchmarks
- Electrification of Aircraft: Challenges, Barriers, and Potential Impacts
- Fall 2021 Solar Industry Update
- There's No Place Like Home: Residential Parking, Electrical Access, and Implications for the Future of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- An Examination of the Hydropower Licensing and Federal Authorization Process