Work with Us
Flexibility is the key to government-industry collaborations at the National Wind Technology Center, where companies get the support they need and can take full advantage of the center's facilities and research and development capabilities.
Companies partner with NREL to help solve specific R&D problems, reduce risks, and advance technologies to commercialization.
Partner with Us
The ways in which organizations can gain access to NREL's expertise and capabilities in water power:
- Partner with us through technology partnership agreements.
- Participate in subcontracted water research through solicitations and requests for proposals.
- Use our cutting-edge research facilities to develop, test, and evaluate water technologies.
Do you have questions about current partnerships? Contact Al LiVecchi at 303-384-7138.
License Our Technology
- License our technologies with licensing agreements.
- See what technologies are available for licensing on the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Innovation Portal.