JEDI Transmission Line Model
The Jobs and Economic Development Impacts (JEDI) Transmission Line Model allows users to estimate economic development impacts associated with transmission line projects.
This Transmission Line model requires a few additional user inputs:
- Transmission Line Type
- Line Length
- Terrain TypeM
- Right-of-Way Characteristics.
Results are presented in the same manner as those in other JEDI models. This allows the transmission line JEDI model to be used by itself or in conjunction with electricity generation JEDI models. As with all JEDI models, reasonable default values are provided. Individual projects may vary and when possible, project specific data should be used to obtain the best estimate of economic development impacts.
JEDI Transmission Line Model rel. TL12.23.16
Using MS Excel 2007
- When opening the spreadsheet, you may be prompted with a security warning asking if you would like to "Enable Macros." Please select "Enable Macros" or "Enable Content" for the spreadsheet to run properly.
- Please make sure that the security setting on your computer is not set to "High." Set the level to "Medium" or "Low" and then re-open the JEDI worksheet. You can reset to a higher level when you have finished using the JEDI model.
- The content of this site changes frequently. If you are having trouble with a download, empty your browser cache and try again.
- If you have questions, please contact JEDISupport@nrel.gov.
Your User Agreement can be found in the Excel spreadsheet in a separate tab. We do not share or make available any user information.