Concentrating Solar Power Projects Under Development
Concentrating solar power (CSP) projects that are currently under development are listed below—alphabetically by project name. These projects have signed agreements, but actual construction is still pending. You can browse a project profile by clicking on the project name.
- BrightSource Coyote Springs 1 (PG&E 3) (Coyote Springs 1)
- BrightSource Coyote Springs 2 (PG&E 4) (Coyote Springs 2)
- BrightSource PG&E 5
- BrightSource PG&E 6
- BrightSource PG&E 7
- Gaskell Sun Tower (Gaskell)
- Palen Solar Electric Generating System
- Palmdale Hybrid Power Plant (PHPP)
- Pedro de Valdivia
- Rice Solar Energy Project (RSEP)
- Victorville 2 Hybrid Power Plant
You can also access information on CSP projects with operational plants or under construction.