At NREL, we work with organizations—large and small—to expand the clean energy economy. Together, we can accelerate the movement of renewable energy and energy-efficient solutions into practical applications.
NREL enables industry, government, research, and nonprofit partners to conceive innovative ideas and develop concepts into prototypes. Explore our partnership opportunities and find contacts by the following sectors.
May 31, 2018
May 30, 2018
May 8, 2018
May 2, 2018
April 20, 2018
NREL Can Help You, Here's Why
- We are results-driven: Backed by 40 years of achievement, NREL leads the way in helping to meet the growing demand for energy innovation.
- We are focused: NREL is the only U.S. federal laboratory dedicated to America's advanced energy future.
- We are relevant: With more than 700 active partnership agreements including small and large businesses; non-profits, educational institutions; and local, state, and federal government, NREL is helping partners solve their energy challenges.
- We have the resources: NREL's distinctive expertise, state-of-the-art laboratories, and testing and partnering facilities for developing commercially viable products can help you.
- We have options: We'll work with you to explore your innovation needs and the best partnership path with the laboratory. Learn more about technology transfer at NREL.