DIY Solar Market Analysis Webinars
The DIY Solar Market Analysis series was organized by the DOE Solar Energy Technologies Office in coordination with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
The following sessions are available:
- Scenario Solar PV Jobs and Economic Development Impact (JEDI) Model
- Top Solar Tools: What are they and how do they help policymakers?
- Solar Resource and Technical Potential: Finding, using, and making maps for decision makers
- PVWatts: New tips and tricks for the latest update
- Community Solar Scenario Tool: Planning for a fruitful solar garden
For more information on upcoming webinars, sign up to receive updates from the State, Local, and Tribal Team.