2015 NREL Photovoltaic Reliability Workshops
The 2015 NREL Photovoltaic Reliability Workshop was held February 24–27, 2015, in Golden, Colorado. This event included five topic-specific workshops on four days:
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015: 2015 PV Module Reliability Workshop Sessions, chaired by Michael Kempe
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015: 2015 International PV Quality Assurance Task Force (PVQAT) Workshop, chaired by Tony Sample and Massaki Yamamichi
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015: 2015 Inverter Workshop, chaired by Jack Flicker
- Thursday, February 26, 2015: 2015 IECRE: PV System Certification Workshop, chaired by George Kelly
- Friday, February 27, 2015: 2015 PV Solar Resource Workshop, chaired by Manajit Sengupta and Cliff Hansen
Information presented at the 2015 PV Reliability Workshop is available through the links shown above. A compilation of the 2015 PVMRW proceedings will also be available for download as soon as possible.
The Photovoltaic Module Reliability Workshop is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office. Visit the Workshop Updates page to stay informed about announcements related to this event.