Only Two Months Left! Start moving your data from Peregrine.
June 04, 2019
Peregrine decommissioning includes the Peregrine /scratch, /projects, /nopt and /home filesystems. All data (/home, /projects, /scratch) for Peregrine will need to be moved prior to July 31st or data will be lost.
- Moving data can take time, please start to move your data now.
- Peregrine hardware is aging and experiencing a higher rate of failure. Please move your data sooner rather than later to MSS or Eagle.
To prepare, we recommend that you take a look at:
- Migration Tips page: https://www.nrel.gov/hpc/eagle-transitioning-from-peregrine.html
- Migrate your data (copy to Eagle, then delete on Peregrine). We recommend using Globus: https://www.nrel.gov/hpc/assets/pdfs/using-globus-to-move-data-from-peregrine-to-eagle.pdf
- Transition your job scripts from PBS/Torque to Slurm: https://www.nrel.gov/hpc/assets/pdfs/pbs-to-slurm-translation-sheet.pdf