Work With Us
Flexibility is the key to government-industry collaborations at the National Wind Technology Center (NWTC), where companies get the support they need and can take full advantage of the center's facilities and research and development capabilities.
We have an outstanding performance record for working with the wind industry to advance wind turbine science and lower the cost of wind-generated electricity. Companies partner with NREL when they have particular design challenges, wish to cost-share development of state-of-the-art wind turbines, and want to document their turbine's performance for certification.
Partner with Us
NREL offers a variety of ways for organizations to gain access to NREL's research expertise in wind technology:
- Partner with us through technology partnership agreements.
- Participate in subcontracted wind research through solicitations and requests for proposals.
- Use our cutting-edge research facilities to develop, test, and evaluate wind technologies.
License Our Technology
- License our technologies with licensing agreements.
- See what technologies are available for licensing on the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Innovation Portal.
Plan Your Visit
National Wind Technology Center Site Entrance Building — Boulder
18200 Highway 128
Boulder, CO 80303
N 39 degrees 54' 49.35" and W 105 degrees 12' 49"