@NWTC is a newsletter from the Energy Department's National Wind Technology Center (NWTC) at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
The vision of the NWTC is to be an essential partner for the technical development and deployment of wind and water power. This newsletter provides information about the NWTC's research and development projects, its accomplishments, upcoming events, and recent publications.
Subscribe to the @NWTC Newsletter.SUBSCRIBE
Spring 2016 Issue
- Winds of Change Blowing for Wind Farm Research with NREL's SOWFA Tool
- NREL Research Proves Wind Can Provide Ancillary Grid Fault Response
- One Step Closer to the Marketplace for State-of-the-Art Wind Turbine Drivetrain
- NREL and Sandia National Laboratories to Sharpen Wind Farm Turbine Controls
- NWTC Researchers Develop Wave Energy Conversion Technology
- Collegiate Teams on Track for May Competition
- NWTC Engineer Wins Prestigious International Electrotechnical Commission Award