Solar 101 STAT Webinars
The Solar 101 series represents the foundation of the Solar Technical Assistance Team (STAT) webinars, which are organized by the DOE Solar Office in coordination with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).
The following sessions are available:
- Solar Technical Assistance Overview and Applications
- Policy Environments That Draw Manufacturers and Create Jobs
- Policy for Distributed Solar 101: What Makes a Solar DG Market?
- Regulatory Strategies for Driving the Distributed Solar Market
- Solar Economics for Policymakers
- Solar Technology Options and Resource Assessment
- What a Successful Solar Market Can Do for You
For more information on upcoming webinars, sign up to receive updates from the STAT team.