Status and Impact of Clean Energy Policies at the Local Level
A 2010 NREL analysis provides an overview of the local clean energy policy landscape in an effort to better understand it. It includes the:
- Most common types of local clean energy policies
- States with local clean energy policies
- Influences on local clean energy policy development
- Pros and cons of decentralized clean energy policy development
- Survey of local governments on clean energy policy development.
For more information, see the full report, Clean Energy Policy Analyses: Analysis of the Status and Impact on Clean Energy Policies at the Local Level.