|site||SSSSSSSS (Station Identifier)||Required, identifiers are listed in table below with example link (in Station ID column) for most recent day|
|begin||4-digit year (YYYY), 2-digit month (MM), 2-digit day (DD) for date to begin extraction||Optional, most recent day returned if not included|
|end||4-digit year (YYYY), 2-digit month (MM), 2-digit day (DD) for date to end extraction||Optional, one day returned if not included|
- A header is included with extracted data which describes each column. As needed, the end user should read the header for proper usage of the data, since the header could change over time.
- All measurement parameters for station will be retrieved, data format will be identical to output from data logging or data acquisition system.
- If a begin and end date spans an instrument configuration change (a header change), an error message would result indicating date of such change, the user would then need to build two queries to obtain the two different data sets with different headers. The error will never result if only grabbing one day at a time, because MIDC does not support configuration changes mid-day.
- If measurement parameter names must be known before calling the Data API, the Field API can be called before hand to find all the measurements that have been available over time for a station. The link to the Field API for each station is available in the table below under the station name column.
- A Station List API is also available, which is a comma seperated list of station identifiers, station names, latitude, longitude and elevation.