Two-day Geothermal Research Symposium to Identify Research Needs and Innovative Technologies
April 14, 2011
NREL, the Colorado School of Mines (CSM), the Colorado Governor’s Energy Office, and the U.S. Navy Geothermal Program will hold the first joint Geothermal Research Symposium on May 23 – 24, 2011, at CSM.
The symposium will focus on identifying evolving research needs from different stakeholders and innovative technologies for the development of geothermal energy. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a geothermal field trip following the symposium on May 25, 2011.
Discussion topics will include:
- Ground source heat pumps and direct use
- Low-temperature geothermal power generation
- Enhanced Geothermal Systems (EGS)
- Non-conventional geothermal power generation
- Hydrothermal power generation
Learn more and register for the Geothermal Research Symposium.