Increasing the Value of Microgrids through Focused RD&D Workshop
The two-day Energy Systems Integration Facility workshop, Increasing the Value of Microgrids through Focused RD&D, was held October 3-4, 2012. The first day of the workshop was held at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado, and the second day was held at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. The agenda and workshop presentations are below.
- An Example Commercial True Microgrid: Santa Rita Jail
- DC — The Power to Change the World: From Data Centers to Whole Buildings
- Enabling Technologies for Studying Microgrids
- Energy Systems Integration Facility Overview
- ePowerGrid Real-Time Simulator Family Designed To Meet Increasing Power System Complexity
- Microgrid Questions