Scientist III: HPC Oversight & Scientific Collaborations
David Sickinger is pursuing his interest in developing a breadth of understanding of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies through his various roles in enabling scientific research using high performance computing resources in the Computational Science Center.
- HPC oversight: project coordinator, allocations, and user accounts
- Scientific collaboration: interactive collaboration tools for scientific and technical collaboration.
- Scientific visualization and collaboration
- Scientific workflow and provenance management systems
- Deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
M.S., mechanical engineering, University of Arizona
Post-Graduate Diploma, computer science, University of Auckland (New Zealand)
Graduate Certificate, Antarctic studies, University of Canterbury (New Zealand).