Helpful Links for Foreign Nationals
Here you'll find links to useful information for foreign nationals, including English classes, school districts, banks and credit unions, and local newspapers.
- U.S. State Department — information on immigrant and nonimmigrant visas.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services — responsible for all nonimmigrant, immigrant, and naturalization matters.
- U.S. Embassies and Consulates Worldwide
- Social Security Administration — manages the U.S. Government retirement and disability program. All people working in the United States must have a Social Security number.
- Internal Revenue Service — provides tax forms and information regarding U.S. tax laws that could affect you while you're here.
- Currency Conversion
- English Programs — University of Colorado at Boulder
- ESL Scholarship — University of Colorado at Boulder ESL scholarship information. Offered 3 times per year by the Dept. of Continuing Education.
- English Classes — Study in the USA
- English Classes — Interlink Language Centers
- Denver Public Library — English learning materials