iCollab is a SharePoint site designed to allow DOE web professionals to interact, share, learn and stay in touch during those lonely dry spells between InterLab workshops.
The iCollab site is located at https://share.interlab.us
Hosted by Oak Ridge National Laboratory, this SharePoint-based collaboration space is limited to those in the DOE community (or by invitation). It includes original presentations, program committee contacts, distribution list contacts and, most importantly, discussion forums. It provides you with a place to ask questions of your DOE web developer peers, respond to questions, receive alerts on areas of interest and discover trends in the DOE web community.
How to sign up
- Send an email to email@example.com with "iCollab" in the subject line and your e-mail address in the message body.
- You will receive an e-mail invitation to create an account.
- Be sure to complete parts 1 and 2 of the instructions.
- Part 1 will ask you to provide standard personal and contact information and to select a password. Once you've selected and confirmed your password, an e-mail will be sent asking you to confirm your request by clicking on a confirmation link included in the message. When you have confirmed your account, you're finished with Part 1.
- Part 2 of the original invitation message asks you to click on the link that sends an email to the iCollab administrator. This is important! This e-mail will ask the administrator to give you access to the iCollab. Generally, you'll be added to the site as soon as the administrator reads the e-mail.