Current Solicitations/Request for Proposals
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), which is managed and operated by the Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC, frequently posts Requests for Proposals (RFP).
Please check back frequently for amendments prior to proposal due dates.
If you have questions, email the contact person as listed in the RFP document or Business Opportunities.
Request for Proposals Number RHB-5-52467
NREL Refuse Collection — Commercial Roll-off and Front Loader
- Request for Proposals
- Attachment 1: Statement of Work
- Attachment 2: Fixed Unit Price Proposal Form
- Attachment 3: Sample Subcontract
- Attachment 4: Guidelines for Preparing a Health and Safety Plan — Non-construction
- Attachment 5: EH&S Offeror Risk Evaluation Worksheet
- Attachment 6: Register of Wage Determinations
NREL has a number of agreements in place to provide products and/or services. Interested companies may view a list of potential competitive opportunities. Email the assigned "Point of Contact" for more information.
- Upcoming Opportunities — Last Updated March 13, 2014.