Current Solicitations/Request for Proposals
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), which is managed and operated by the Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC, frequently posts Requests for Proposals (RFP).
Please check back frequently for amendments prior to proposal due dates.
If you have questions, e-mail the contact person as listed in the RFP document or Business Opportunities.
Request for Proposals (RFP) Number RES-3-23119
Recycle Collection Services at South Table Mountain Site (STM) and National Wind Technology Center (NWTC)
- Request for Proposals
- Attachment 1 – Appendix A – Statement of Work
- Attachment 2 – Sample Subcontract
- Attachment 3 – Environmental, Health, and Safety Offeror Risk Evaluation Worksheet
- Attachment 4 – Guidelines for Non-Construction Health and Safety Plan
- Attachment 5 – Fixed Unit Price Proposal Form
NREL has a number of agreements in place to provide products and/or services. Interested companies may view a list of potential competitive opportunities. Email the assigned "Point of Contact" for more information.
- Upcoming Opportunities — Last Updated May 10, 2013.