Current Solicitations/Request for Proposals
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), which is managed and operated by the Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC, frequently posts Requests for Proposals (RFP).
Please check back frequently for amendments prior to proposal due dates.
If you have questions, email the contact person as listed in the RFP document or Business Opportunities.
Request for Proposals (RFP) RES-4-42412
Preventive Maintenance and Repairs for Elevators
- Request for Proposals
- Attachment 1 — Statement of Work
- Attachment 2 — Fixed Unit Price Proposal Form
- Attachment 3 — NREL Guidelines for Preparing a Subcontractor's Health and Safety Plan — Non Construction
- Attachment 4 — Environment, Health, and Safety Offeror Risk Evaluation Worksheet
- Attachment 5 — Sample Subcontract Schedule — Proforma
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) RHF-4-108320
Mechanical Construction Services Task Order Agreement (TOA)
- Request for Qualifications
- Attachment 1 — NREL Environmental Health and Safety Manual
- Attachment 2 — Environmental, Safety and Health Subcontract Risk Evaluation Worksheet
- Amendment 1 — Requests for Clarifications
NREL has a number of agreements in place to provide products and/or services. Interested companies may view a list of potential competitive opportunities. Email the assigned "Point of Contact" for more information.
- Upcoming Opportunities — Last Updated March 13, 2014.