Application Developer Tools
Here you will find tools intended to help software application developers access the data in the National Residential Efficiency Measures Database. This database of retrofit measures and associated costs can be used by software applications that evaluate residential efficiency measures. Read more about the database and information about the cost data.
- Change log—View a list of changes to the National Residential Efficiency Measures Database.
- Data dictionary—Review information about data such as table structure, field names, and data type.
- XML file download—Access all of the data in the database.
- Guide for Application Developers — Read a detailed description of data and instructions for using the XML file.
- Simulation Protocols—Recommendations regarding modeling inputs and assumptions.
Please submit any comments or questions you have about the file or data.