Tyler Stehly is a member of the Techno Economic Analysis Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
On staff since 2012
Phone number: 303-384-7190
Areas of Expertise
- Energy economic models
- Wind energy systems
- Cost of energy analysis
- Project cost estimation
- Technical report writing
- Wind technologies
- Renewable energy systems
- Mechanisms and materials
- Manufacturing and supply chain
- M.Eng., emphasis in mechanical engineering, Northern Arizona University, 2012 (Magna Cum Laude)
- B.S. in mechanical engineering, Northern Arizona University, 2008
Prior Work Experience
- Mechanical Engineer, Continual Improvement Management Intern, Vestas Technologies R&D, Portland, OR (2011)
- Project Cost Estimator, Kiewit Bridge & Marine, Vancouver, WA (2008–2009)
Philipp Beiter, Walter Musial, Aaron Smith, Levi Kilcher, Rick Damiani, Michael Maness, Senu Sirnivas, Tyler Stehly, Vahan Gevorgian, Meghan Mooney, George Scott. 2016. A Spatial-Economic Cost-Reduction Pathway Analysis for U.S. Offshore Wind Energy Development from 2015-2030. NREL/TP-6A20-66579.
Trieu Mai, Eric Lantz, Jonathan Ho, Tyler Stehly, Donna Heimiller. 2016. Outlooks for Wind Power in the United States: Drivers and Trends under a 2016 Policy Environment. NREL/TP-6A20-67058.
Smith, A., T. Stehly, and W. Musial. 2015. 2014-2015 Offshore Wind Technologies Market Report. NREL/TP-5000-64283.
Christopher Mone, Tyler Stehly, Ben Maples, Edward Settle. 2015. 2014 Cost of Wind Energy Review. NREL/TP-6A20-64281.
Full list of Tyler Stehly publications (NREL)