Travis Lowder is a member of the Market and Policy Impact Analysis Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
On staff since 2012
Phone number: 303-275-3182
Areas of expertise
- Renewable energy project finance
- PV risk management
- Renewable energy financial policy
Primary research interests
- Solar securitization
- Renewable energy capital market finance
- Energy and human development
Education and background training
- M.A. in international development, University of Denver, Denver, CO. 2012
- B.A. in English literature, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO. 2004
Lowder, T.; Mendelsohn, M.; Speer, B.; Hill, R. (Forthcoming). Continuing Developments in PV Risk Management: Strategies, Solutions, and Implications. NREL Report No. TP-6A20-57143.
Mendelsohn, M.; Lowder, T.; Canavan, B. (2012). Utility-Scale Concentrating Solar Power and Photovoltaic Projects: A Technology and Market Overview. 65 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-6A20-51137.
Lowder, T.; Hubbell, R.; Mendelsohn, M.; Cory, K. (2012). Renewable Energy Finance Tracking Initiative (REFTI): Snapshot of Recent Geothermal Financing Terms, Fourth Quarter 2009 - Second Half 2011. 22 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-6A20-54438.
Hubbell, R.; Lowder, T.; Mendelsohn, M.; Cory, K. (2012). Renewable Energy Finance Tracking Initiative (REFTI) Solar Trend Analysis. 26 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-6A20-53531.
Full list of Travis Lowder publications (NREL)