Tian Tian is a member of the Market & Policy Analysis Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
International Energy Analyst
On staff since October 2014
Phone number: 303-384-7322
Areas of expertise
- Energy policy and market analysis
- International stakeholder engagement
Primary research interests
- Renewable energy regulation
- Renewable energy business and financing models in various markets
- Energy market and policy development in China
Education and background training
- B.S. in Science Technology and International Affairs, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, 2009
Prior work experience
- Strategic Market Analyst, Goldwind, Chicago, IL (2012-2014)
- Project Consultant, APCO Worldwide, Beijing, China (2011)
- Business Analyst, MAKE Consulting, Tianjin, China (2009-2010)
Simon, J. T. Tian, C. Liu, and M. Miller. 2015. Case Study Analysis of U.S. Policy Solutions to Enable China New Energy Cities. Golden, CO: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NREL/TP-7A40-63529.
Tian, Tian and Ilya Chernyakhovskiy. 2016. Forecasting Wind and Solar Generation: Improving System Operations, Greening the Grid. Golden, CO: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NREL/FS-6A20-65728.
Wenzhong, Gao, Tian Tian, Eduard Muljadi, Yincheng Zhang, Mackay Miller, Weisheng Wang, and Jing Wang. "Comparative Study of Standards for Grid-Connected Wind Power Plant in China and the U.S." Paper presented at the 2015 North American Power Symposium, October 2015, Charlotte, NC. NREL/CP-5D00-64836. doi:10.1109/NAPS.2015.7335240
Full list of Tian Tian publications (NREL)