Melissa Hudman is the lead administrative assistant for the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
On staff since July 2011
Phone number: 303-384-7985
Areas of expertise
- Media relations
- Project coordination
Primary research interests
- Renewable fuels and vehicles
- Residential energy efficiency
Prior work experience
- Advertising Coordinator, Colorado Serenity Magazine (2008)
- Substitute Teacher, Jeffco School District (2007)
- Media Relations Specialist, Business Wire (2006)
- Client Service Representative, Business Wire (2004)
Education and background training
- B.A. in advertising. Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX. 2004.
Selected publications and websites
Contributing author. 2011. Clean Cities 2011 Vehicle Buyer's Guide. Washington DC: Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE). DOE/GO-102011-3165.
———. 2001.R.E.A.C.T.: Renewable Energy Activities — Choices for Tomorrow; Teacher's Activity Guide for Middle Level Grades 6-8. Golden, CO: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NREL/BK-820-30927.
———. 2000. Elements of an Energy-Efficient House. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Clearinghouse (EREC) Brochure. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Energy. DOE/GO-102000-1070.