Lynn Billman is a section supervisor for the Market and Policy Impact Analysis Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
Senior Analyst II - Section Supervisor
On staff since March 1987
Phone number: 303-275-3048
Areas of expertise
- Benefits analysis for EERE programs
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy market research
- Analysis, modeling, and projection of capital requirements and investments at NREL
- Disaster Recovery in Greensburg, Kansas
Education and background training
- B.S. in Chemistry (Highest Honors), University of California at Berkeley, 1975. Phi Beta Kappa
Prior work experience
- Analytical chemist, Chevron Research Company (1975-1985)
- American Chemical Society
Selected publications and websites
Aitken, D.; Bull, S.; Billman, L, 2004. "The Climate Stabilization Challenge: Can Renewable Energy Sources Meet the Target?" Renewable Energy World; Nov-Dec; pp. 56-69.
Bull, S.; Billman, L, 2000. "Renewable Energy: Ready to Meet Its Promise." Washington Quarterly; Vol. 23 No. 1, Winter 2000; pp. 229-244.
National Laboratory Directors, 1997. Technology Opportunities to Reduce U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Appendix B Technology Pathways Characterization. October. (Coordinating Committee and Renewable Energy Working Group).
Bull, S.; Billman, L; Kline, D.; Short, W.; and Vimmerstedt, L, 1999. "The Potential Impact for Renewable Energy Technology to Reduce Carbon Emissions." Goswami, Y. and Boer, K.W., ed. Advances in Solar Energy: An Annual Review of Research; Vol 13, Boulder, CO: American Solar Energy Society, Inc., 1999; pp. 137-170.
Full list of Lynn Billman publications (NREL)