Kristen Ardani is a member of the Washington D.C. Office in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
Solar Technology Markets and Policy Analyst
On staff since December 2010
Phone number: 202-488-2233
Areas of expertise
- Energy systems
- Market analysis
- Policy analysis
Primary research interests
- Energy policy
- Barriers to market acceleration of renewable energy technologies
- Balance of system cost analysis for solar technology deployment
Education and background training
- M.A. in international affairs and environmental policy, University of California San Diego, CA. 2010
- B.A. in Latin American studies and international development, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA., 2007
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- Net Impact
Katie Bolcar, Kristen Ardani. (2011). "National Survey Report of PV Power Applications in the United States 2010." International Energy Agency Cooperative program on photovoltaic power systems. May.
Ardani, K.; Margolis, R. (2011). "2010 Solar Technologies Market Report. Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE)." 136 pp.; NREL Report No. BK-5200-51847; DOE/GO-102011-3318. November.
Ardani, K.; Jacques, B. (2010). "Petro-dictators. Does the price of oil impact freedom and human development?" Journal of International Policy Solutions. 12:31-39.
Ardani, K.; Reith, C.; Donlan, C.J. (2009). "Harnessing catastrophe to promote eco-industrial planning." Journal of Industrial Ecology. 13:571-591
Full list of Kristen Ardani publications (NREL)
Astanga, rock climbing, and mountain biking