Heidi Pawlowski is a member of the Data Analysis and Visualization Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
Quality Assurance and Process Implementation
On staff since March 2014
Phone number: 303-275-4467
Areas of expertise
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Program development
- Technical support and training
Primary research interests
- Strategic goals/objectives planning
- Best practice process development
- Customer-centric relations
Education and background training
- Masters of Communication Technology Certificate, American Institute
- Telecommunications Certificate Coursework, University College at Denver University
- B.S. in business coursework, Colorado State University
Prior work experience
- Implementations Manager, AdPay, Englewood, CO.
- Network Operations Analyst/Project Management, Great-West Life and Annuity (Great-West Financial), Greenwood Village, CO.
- Telecommunications Analyst, Martin Marietta Data Systems (Lockheed Martin), Denver, CO.