Graham Hill is a member of the Data Analysis and Visualization Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
On staff since February 2011
Phone number: 303-274-3173
Areas of expertise
- Open energy data
- Smart Grid analysis and technologies
- Environmental policy (electric vehicles, wind)
- Web content and social media, including wiki and Drupal
Primary research interests
- Societal impacts of integration of renewable energy technologies
- Information resources
- Web applications to reach and educate society to adapt to future changes
- Online tools
Education and background training
- M.A.S. in environmental policy, University of Denver, 2010, Denver, CO
- B.A. in psychology, University of Arizona, 2005, Tucson, AZ
Prior work experience
- Center for Resource Conservation, intern, Boulder, CO
- Lakeshore Athletic Club, Tennis Director, Broomfield, CO
- Institute for Environmental Solutions, intern/researcher, Denver, CO
Macknick, J.; Beatty, B.; Hill, G. (2013). Overview of Opportunities for Co-Location of Solar Energy Technologies and Vegetation. 24 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-6A20-60240.
Tennis (Hall of Fame at Waubonsee College, IL; Nationally-ranked Junior; All-state high school player), basketball, mountain biker, snowboarder, playing guitar, reading novels (Krakauer, Bryson, Kerouac) and non-fiction about environment, adventure/exploration, history, and science.