Francisco Flores-Espino is a member of the Market and Policy Impact Analysis Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
On staff since July 2013
Phone number: 303-384-7385
Areas of expertise
- Electric power market analysis
- State and federal energy policy and regulation
- Project-level financial analysis and modeling
Primary research interests
- Economic impacts of renewable energy deployment
- Policy influence on energy markets
Education and background training
- M.S. in energy and management, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado, 2013
- B.S. in electrical engineering, Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM), Mexico City, Mexico, 1999.
Prior work experience
- Graduate research partner, NREL (2013)
- Renewable energy program manager, Colorado Energy Office, Denver, Colorado (2009-2012)
- Project manager, International Center for Appropriate and Sustainable Technology, Lakewood, Colorado (2008-2009)
Bicycling, meditation, photography.