Debbie Brodt-Giles is a member of the Data Analysis and Visualization Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
Digital Assets Supervisor
On staff since 1995
Phone number: 303-275-4440
Areas of expertise
- Advanced transportation and alternative fuels
- Information resources
- Data management and visualization
- Online tools
Primary research interests
- Open energy data
- International energy data connections and participation
- Semantic Web technologies
- Smart Grid analysis and technologies
- Website design and usability
Prior work experience
- Project Leader, Southern California Edison (1991-1995)
Education and background training
- B.S. in business administration/marketing. California State University, Northridge, CA. 1991
- Member of SAE and Semantic Web Groups through Linked-in
Selected publications and websites
Brodt-Giles, D. (2012). Energy Informatics Panel (Presentation). NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory). 42 pp.; NREL Report No. PR-6A20-54678.
Brodt-Giles, Debbie (2008). Getting the Word Out: Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Locator, Mapping Tools, and Outreach Activities (Presentation). 22 pp.; NREL Report No. PR-540-44298.
Brodt-Giles, D. (2008). Educating Consumers: New Content on Diesel Vehicles, Diesel Exhaust Fluid, and Selective Catalytic Reduction Technologies on the AFDC (Presentation). 13 pp.; NREL Report No. PR-540-43803.
Brodt-Giles, D. (2007). Biodiesel - Learning from the Lessons of E85. 16 pp.; NREL Report No. PR-540-41443.
Brodt-Giles, D. (2006). Clean Cities and Alternative Fuels Data Center Quarterly Report: 1st Quarter FY 2006 (Milestone Report). 23 pp.; NREL Report No. MP-540-39539.
Full list of Debbie Brodt-Giles publications (NREL)
Waterskiing, camping, softball, snowboarding, spending time with family