Debbie Brodt-Giles is a member of the Data Analysis and Visualization Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
Digital Assets Supervisor
On staff since 1995
Phone number: 303-275-4440
Areas of expertise
- Advanced transportation and alternative fuels
- Information resources
- Data management and visualization
- Online tools
Primary research interests
- Open energy data
- International energy data connections and participation
- Semantic Web technologies
- Smart Grid analysis and technologies
- Website design and usability
Prior work experience
- Project Leader, Southern California Edison (1991-1995)
Education and background training
- B.S. in business administration/marketing. California State University, Northridge, CA. 1991
- Member of SAE and Semantic Web Groups through Linked-in
Selected publications and websites
Brodt-Giles, Debbie. 2012. Energy Informatics Panel. Golden, CO: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NREL/PR-6A20-54678.
Brodt-Giles, Debbie 2008. Getting the Word Out: Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Locator, Mapping Tools, and Outreach Activities. Golden, CO: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NREL/PR-540-44298.
Brodt-Giles, Debbie. 2008. Educating Consumers: New Content on Diesel Vehicles, Diesel Exhaust Fluid, and Selective Catalytic Reduction Technologies on the AFDC. Golden, CO: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NREL/PR-540-43803.
Brodt-Giles, Debbie. 2007. Biodiesel - Learning from the Lessons of E85. Golden, CO: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NREL/PR-540-41443.
Brodt-Giles, Debbie. 2006. Clean Cities and Alternative Fuels Data Center Quarterly Report: 1st Quarter FY 2006 (Milestone Report). Golden, CO: National Renewable Energy Laboratory. NREL/MP-540-39539.
Full list of Debbie Brodt-Giles publications (NREL)