David J. Feldman
David J. Feldman is a member of the Washington D.C. Office in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
Senior Financial Analyst
On staff since 2010
Phone number: 202-488-2231
Areas of expertise
- Renewable energy project finance
- Corporate finance
- Solar energy market analysis
Primary research interests
- Economic and market analysis of renewable energy technologies
- Renewable energy policy
- Corporate finance in energy sector
Education and background training
- M.B.A. from the Yale School of Management, New Haven, CT, 2006
- B.A. from Amherst College, Amherst, MA, 2000
Prior work experience
- Assistant Director of Finance, Soltage, Jersey City, NJ (2007-2010)
- Associate, The Jordan Edmiston Group, New York, NY (2006)
Feldman, D.; Mendelsohn, M.; Coughlin, J. (2012). Technical Qualifications for Treating Photovoltaic Assets as Real Property by Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). 15 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-6A20-55396.
Mendelsohn, M.; Feldman, D. (2013). Financing U.S. Renewable Energy Projects Through Public Capital Vehicles: Qualitative and Quantitative Benefits. 38 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-6A20-58315
Feldman, D.; Barbose, G.; Margolis, R.; Wiser, R.; Darghouth, N.; Goodrich, A. (2012). Photovoltaic (PV) Pricing Trends: Historical, Recent, and Near-Term Projections. 30 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-6A20-56776; DOE/GO-102012-3839.
Feldman, D.; Ardani, K. (2012). National Survey Report of PV Power Applications in the USA 2011. 25 pp.; International Energy Agency Cooperative program on photovoltaic power systems. June.
Ardani, K.; Barbose, G.; Margolis, R.; Wiser, R.; Feldman, D.; Ong, S. (2012). Benchmarking Non-Hardware Balance of System (Soft) Costs for U.S. Photovoltaic Systems Using a Data-Driven Analysis from PV Installer Survey Results. 35 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-7A20-56806; DOE/GO-102012-3834.
Full list of David J. Feldman publications (NREL)
Travel, food, sports