Dan Bilello is the new business program manager of the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
New Business Program Manager
On staff since 2000
International & Environmental Studies Group
Phone number: 303-384-7461
Areas of expertise
- Global climate change and renewable energy
- Clean energy technology transfer
- Market-based GHG mitigations
Primary research interests
- International energy policy
- Climate change
Education and background training
- M.A. in American foreign policy and international economics, Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- B.A. in international affairs, Lewis & Clark College
Prior work experience
- Group Manager, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colo.
- Senior Project Leader, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colo.
- Project Leader, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colo.
- Environmental Protection Specialist, Office of Policy, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Washington DC.
- Intern, National Economic Council, Executive Office of the President, Washington DC.
- Intern, Policy Planning Staff, U.S. Department of State, Washington DC.
Newmark, R.; Bilello, D. (2012). Strategic Energy Analysis (Presentation). NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory). 13 pp.; NREL Report No. PR-6A20-54950.
Bilello, D. (2010). JouleLabs Cooperative Research and Development Agreement: Cooperative Research and Development Final Report, CRADA Number CRD-08-00301. 4 pp.; NREL Report No. TP-7A1-48423.
Cowlin, S. C.; Heimiller, D.; Bilello, D.; Renne, D. (2008). Technical Potential of Solar Energy to Address Energy Poverty and Avoid GHG Emissions in Africa. [Proceedings of the] International Congress on Renewable Energy: Renewables and Climate Change and International Renewable Energy Trade Show, 16-17 October 2008, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. New Delhi, India: Solar Energy Society of India (SESI) pp. 72-78; NREL Report No. CP-670-43918.
Full list of Dan Bilello publications (NREL)