Andrew Weekley is a member of the Energy Forecasting and Modeling Group in the Strategic Energy Analysis Center.
On staff since January 2013
Phone number: 303-275-3680
Areas of expertise
- Expert systems
- Scientific data analysis
Primary research interests
- Time series segmentation and classification
- Image segmentation and classification
- Machine intelligent algorithms
Education and background training
- B.A. in physics and mathematics, University of Colorado, Boulder, 1990
Prior work experience
- Software Engineer, National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), Boulder, CO, (1997-2012)
- Member Technical Staff, Raytheon (formerly Hughes), Aurora, Co, (1990-1997)
Weekley, R.A.; Goodrich, R. K.; and Cornman, L. B. (2010). "An Algorithm for Classification and Outlier Detection of Time-Series Data." Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 27(1), 94–107.
Weekley, R.A.; Goodrich, R. K.; and Cornman, L. B. (2004). Feature classification for time series data. US Patent 6,735,550. May.
Weekley, R.A.; Goodrich, R.; Praskovsky, A.; and Cornman, L. (2004). An anemometer data quality control method designed for a turbulence and wind shear prediction algorithm. 11th Conference on Aviation, Range, and Aerospace.