Downloading the JEDI Models
Upon acceptance of a required User Agreement, the JEDI models are available to download. We do not share or make available any user information.
Using MS Excel 2007
To download the JEDI model, click on the Excel link below. This will open a new window. Just below the toolbar, click the "Options" button. Choose "Enable Content," and then click the JEDI Start button.
Select from below to download a model:
JEDI Wind Energy Model
- Land-Based Wind Model rel. W1.10.03 (Excel 673 KB)
- Offshore Wind Model rel. OSW02.04.13. (Excel 3.4 MB)
JEDI Biofuels Models
- Cellulosic Model rel. C1.10.02 (Excel 723 KB)
- Corn Ethanol Model rel. CE1.10.02 (Excel 679 KB)
- Biopower Model rel. B3.14.13. (Excel 386 KB)
JEDI Solar Models
- CSP Trough Model rel. CSP1.10.02 (Excel 727 KB)
- Project PV Model rel. PV10.17.11. (Excel 472 KB)
- Scenario PV Model rel. PVS4.5.13. (Excel 9.0 MB)
JEDI Natural Gas Model
- NGas Model rel. NG1.11.01 (Excel 643 KB)
JEDI Coal Model
- JEDI Coal Model rel. C1.11.1. (Excel 343 KB)
JEDI Marine and Hydrokinetic Power Model
- MHydro Model rel. MH01.11.01 (Excel 657 KB)
JEDI Geothermal Model
- Geothermal Model rel. GT08.02.12. (Excel 1.0 MB)
JEDI Petroleum Model
- Petroleum Model rel. P3.09.13. (Excel 3.3 MB)
Using Web-Based JEDI PV
In addition to the benefits of utilizing the JEDI PV spreadsheet model, the online version allows a user to take the model into a more collaborative setting where model runs can be saved and shared with others in a fast and simple manner. The online JEDI PV model provides a simplified user experience that is easy to navigate and understand, with access to model runs on any internet-enabled computer.
If you have questions, please contact JEDISupport@nrel.gov.
NOTES: The content of this site changes frequently. If you are having trouble with a download, empty your browser cache and try again.
Macros must to be enabled in MS Excel for JEDI to operate correctly.
MS Excel 2007 users: Please make sure that the security setting on your computer is not set to "High." Set the level to "Medium" or "Low" and then re-open the JEDI worksheet. You can reset to a higher level when you have finished using the JEDI model.