Downloading the JEDI Models
Upon acceptance of a required User Agreement, the JEDI models are available to download. We do not share or make available any user information.
Using MS Excel 2007
To download the JEDI model, click on the Excel link below. This will open a new window. Just below the toolbar, click the "Options" button. Choose "Enable Content," and then click the JEDI Start button.
Select from below to download a model:
JEDI Wind Energy Models
- JEDI Distributed Wind Model rel. DW6.2.15. (Excel 807 KB)
- JEDI Land based Wind Model rel. W07.08.15. (Excel 388 KB)
- JEDI Offshore Wind Model rel. OSW6.19.15. (Excel 4.2 MB)
JEDI Biofuels Models
- JEDI Biopower Model rel. B3.17.15. (Excel 409 KB)
- JEDI Cellulosic Model rel. C10.06.14. (Excel 432 KB)
- JEDI Corn Ethanol Model rel. CE10.06.14. (Excel 423 KB)
- JEDI Fast Pyrolysis Model rel.BFP02.17.15. (Excel 3.5 MB)
JEDI Solar Models
- JEDI CSP Trough Model rel. CSP3.24.14. (Excel 402 KB)
- JEDI Project PV Model rel PV3.24.14. (Excel 518 KB)
- JEDI Scenario PV Model rel. PVS3.24.14. (Excel 8.8 MB)
JEDI Natural Gas Model
- JEDI NGas Model rel. NG10.14.14. (Excel 352 KB)
JEDI Coal Model
- JEDI Coal Model rel. C10.13.14. (Excel 341 KB)
JEDI Hydroelectric Power Models
JEDI Geothermal Model
- JEDI Geothermal Model rel. GT11.03.14. (Excel 1023 KB)
JEDI Petroleum Model
- JEDI Petroleum Model rel. P11.04.14. (Excel 4.3 MB)
JEDI Transmission Line Model
- JEDI Transmission Line Model rel. TL11.03.14. (Excel 461 KB)
- JEDI Intl Zambia 040815 Public. (Excel 337 KB)
- JEDI Geothermal User Reference Guide
- JEDI Marine and Hydrokinetic Model User Reference Guide
- JEDI Offshore Wind User Reference Guide
- JEDI User Reference Guide: Fast Pyrolysis Biorefinery Model
- Transmission Line Jobs and Economic Development Impact (JEDI) Model User Reference Guide
Using Web-Based JEDI PV
In addition to the benefits of utilizing the JEDI PV spreadsheet model, the online version allows a user to take the model into a more collaborative setting where model runs can be saved and shared with others in a fast and simple manner. The online JEDI PV model provides a simplified user experience that is easy to navigate and understand, with access to model runs on any internet-enabled computer.
If you have questions, please contact JEDISupport@nrel.gov.
The content of this site changes frequently. If you are having trouble with a download, empty your browser cache and try again.
Macros must to be enabled in MS Excel for JEDI to operate correctly.
MS Excel 2007 users: Please make sure that the security setting on your computer is not set to "High." Set the level to "Medium" or "Low" and then re-open the JEDI worksheet. You can reset to a higher level when you have finished using the JEDI model.